sc \\SERVER_NAME query type= service state= all | find “SERVICE_NAME”
Stop-Computer -ComputerName “SERVER_NAME” -Credential $a
Restart-Computer -ComputerName “SERVER_NAME ” -Credential $a
shutdown /m \\SERVER_NAME /r /t 01
pskill \\SERVER_NAME winlogon
WBADMIN GET VERSIONS
WBADMIN DELETE BACKUP -keepVersions:5 -quiet
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FTP Inbound" dir=in action=allow program="%windir%\system32\svchost.exe" remoteip=any localip=any protocol=TCP localport=20,21,990,989 remoteport=20,21,990,989 profile=any
netsh advfirewall set global StatefulFTP disable
reg add “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Server\ClientDeployment” /v SkipDomainJoin /t REG_DWORD /d 1
* First close all running programs and open documents.
* Double click on the Digital Image Suite setup file from you original disk.
* If the User Account Control promptes you to give permission, just authorize it.
* Select a few options available. When it says “The Windows Update: Internet Explorer and Internet Tools cannot be installed on this computer. This product does not install on 64-bit platforms.” message, click OK button to contunie.
* You will get the second usual error “Setup has detected that Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 installation was not completed. The installation may have been cancelled, or you may not have enough free space on your disk.” Don’t click it.
Return to your desktop, press the Win+X from your keyboard, click on Shut down or sign out > Sign out.
* Window 10 wait for intervention and cannot carry the operation. Wait a few seconds to sign in again, click on Cancel button > OK. Now the installation runs well.
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\system /v LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
icacls %temp% /inheritance:r
icacls %temp% /grant %username%:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp% /grant Administrators:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp% /grant System:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp%\Low /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low
He never took notes, and in those days didn’t take cellphone pictures, either. He told me something that I’ve put into practice ever since: “When it comes time to write about a meal, you’ll only remember what’s worth writing about. Nobody wants to read a list of dishes and ingredients.” And later he said, “We don’t write about food, we write about the act of eating.” He was philosophical that way, as if always examining his own assumptions about human experience and its relation to gastronomy — though never in a pretentious way.
Right-click Start, select Command Prompt or Powershell, with ELEVATED privileges (Run as Administrator)
Step 2: Diskpart
type “diskpart” this will open Windows’ partition manager
Step 3: list volume
lists volume(s) on your system and their associated drive letters
DISKPART> list volume
Step 4: Select Volume X
select the volume you want to work with, in this EXAMPLE, it is Volume 2
Step 5: remove letter=X