If you have Office 365 Business or can’t use Group Policy for some other reason, you can add the preventteamsinstall value to the HKEY_LOCAL__MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Office\16.0\common\officeupdate key in the registry. The type for preventteamsinstall is REG_DWORD and the value should be set to 1 if you don’t want Teams installed.
xcopy source destination /e /h /r /y
sc \\SERVER_NAME query type= service state= all | find “SERVICE_NAME”
Stop-Computer -ComputerName “SERVER_NAME” -Credential $a
Restart-Computer -ComputerName “SERVER_NAME ” -Credential $a
shutdown /m \\SERVER_NAME /r /t 01
pskill \\SERVER_NAME winlogon
WBADMIN GET VERSIONS
WBADMIN DELETE BACKUP -keepVersions:5 -quiet
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="FTP Inbound" dir=in action=allow program="%windir%\system32\svchost.exe" remoteip=any localip=any protocol=TCP localport=20,21,990,989 remoteport=20,21,990,989 profile=any
netsh advfirewall set global StatefulFTP disable
reg add “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Server\ClientDeployment” /v SkipDomainJoin /t REG_DWORD /d 1
Then setup as admin when prompted for user
* First close all running programs and open documents.
* Double click on the Digital Image Suite setup file from you original disk.
* If the User Account Control promptes you to give permission, just authorize it.
* Select a few options available. When it says “The Windows Update: Internet Explorer and Internet Tools cannot be installed on this computer. This product does not install on 64-bit platforms.” message, click OK button to contunie.
* You will get the second usual error “Setup has detected that Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 installation was not completed. The installation may have been cancelled, or you may not have enough free space on your disk.” Don’t click it.
Return to your desktop, press the Win+X from your keyboard, click on Shut down or sign out > Sign out.
* Window 10 wait for intervention and cannot carry the operation. Wait a few seconds to sign in again, click on Cancel button > OK. Now the installation runs well.
reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\system /v LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
icacls %temp% /inheritance:r
icacls %temp% /grant %username%:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp% /grant Administrators:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp% /grant System:(OI)(CI)F /T /C
icacls %temp%\Low /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low
He never took notes, and in those days didn’t take cellphone pictures, either. He told me something that I’ve put into practice ever since: “When it comes time to write about a meal, you’ll only remember what’s worth writing about. Nobody wants to read a list of dishes and ingredients.” And later he said, “We don’t write about food, we write about the act of eating.” He was philosophical that way, as if always examining his own assumptions about human experience and its relation to gastronomy — though never in a pretentious way.