Install old app requiring IE6 on Windows 10
* First close all running programs and open documents.
* Double click on the Digital Image Suite setup file from you original disk.
* If the User Account Control promptes you to give permission, just authorize it.
* Select a few options available. When it says “The Windows Update: Internet Explorer and Internet Tools cannot be installed on this computer. This product does not install on 64-bit platforms.” message, click OK button to contunie.
* You will get the second usual error “Setup has detected that Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 installation was not completed. The installation may have been cancelled, or you may not have enough free space on your disk.” Don’t click it.
Return to your desktop, press the Win+X from your keyboard, click on Shut down or sign out > Sign out.
* Window 10 wait for intervention and cannot carry the operation. Wait a few seconds to sign in again, click on Cancel button > OK. Now the installation runs well.